วันศุกร์ที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

As Seen On 2174 12 Sweep Not Quick and Easy... but Yes, It Works!


As Seen On Tv 2174-12 Sweep Broom
  • Even works incredibly well on carpet!
  • For high traffic areas, steps or stairs, goes deeper than even the most expensive vacuum cleaner, pulling out tough customers like pet and human hair
  • Terrific for ceramic tile -- gets into the grout, and hard-to-reach areas -- even corners
  • Cleans wood floors without scratching, 12" rubber head.
  • Great for the garage or around the pool; for drywall, sawdust, grass, leaves or sand
  • Sweep Broom My husband bought me one of these rubber brooms and I just love the way it cleans my hardwood floors!! I have 3 dogs and I use the squeegie side to gather the pet hair and dust. It is fantastic and even gets deeply into the corners of the room and under furniture.So I bought another one for myself and one for my mom.
    Excellent product I have used this broom for many years which just about lasts forever but I wanted to have one for the old one gave out.Love the broom.
    Eh.. rubber wears out Quick! We have a golden retriever with long blond hair that gets EVERYWHERE.. We don't have many carpets because of the shedding.. woe our cold and tired feet We do however have an area rug and a runner on our stairs. One sweep works best on the flat side as oppoosed to the bristle side. But the rubber gives out soo fast we're on our 3rd one sweep in 2 years. AND YES its a ton of work..I don't know what we are going to do I am online today looking at carpet rakes w/ metal bristles.. I hate to admit we've been picking the dog hair up w/ a wet towel we're literally on our hands and knees!!.. I love my pup but what a headache.Skip the one sweep there has to be something better.
    great product This broom is GREAT for pet hair on all surfaces. You can even get pet hair out of rugs/carpet with the rubber bristles. I love that the dust/debris doesn't stick to the broom like it does regular brooms making cleaning much easier.
    Poor Quality Cheap Rubber I bought this in February and by July the rubber had started disintegrating.I previously had a Sweepa which I had for several years the rubber never disintegrated but the handle rusted after several years.This product is a cheap knock off of Sweepa.
    does the job As a multpet house hold and a touch of OCB I am pleased to announce this product does the job. Himilayan cats while beautiful leave a LOT of hair behind their running and playing. Stairs have proved to be difficult to clean. This product gathers the hair up in record time. A little elbow energy is required but it well worth it. Result hair free stairs bonus great pecs. Try it you'll love it.
    It works for sure but it's a workout. You really have to press and pull on this thing but it works better than anything.Americans we could use a little more exercise and a hairless carpet is a beautiful thing. Buy one. I love it.
    indispensable I first bought the broom in 2007. I got the cheaper one and the deluxe one. The cheaper one didn't work very well. The deluxe one was the best the absolute best cleaning product I had ever bought. In fact before long I found I quit using the noisy hardtomaneuver Dyson vacuum cleaner. Then I realized that I was not paying for electricity using the broom and due to the ease of use keeping my house much cleaner than before as it was to easy to grab the broom and a dust pan.Last night the cat was staring at something on the back deck and before long a rattlesnake rattled a warning to her. I grabbed the first long tool my beloved broom in fear for my cat and ran outside using my beloved broom to push deck furniture at the snake trying to get it away from my cat as soon as possible. My panic kept increasing and I kept pushing at the snake and in complete fear started beating the snake with my broom. Before long I had broken it up completely but the snake was dead. So add a new use for one. A good snake killer when it counts.I ordered 3 of them. I will now try a new use i.e. using it in the barn to sweep up goat litter debris and goat pellets which all get put in the garden. My lungs were trying to recover from the dust from this barn cleaning and I realized that the reason I love the broom in the house is that there is no dust since you pull the dust.
    Not Quick and Easy but Yes It Works! Background I was tired of having to disassemble our vaccuum cleaner after every use to remove the tangled hair in order to keep the machine from burining out the motor so hubby looked around and found this broom and bought one for me. After having used this broom for awhile I can say that I love it and won't be without it if I have anything to say on the subject!The FeaturesLong handle The extendable handle is wonderful because you can adjust the length to suit the person using the tool which will help prevent back strain.Squeegie I haven't had occasion to use the squeegie side but I suspect this would be great to use when washing your car.Made of rubber Since the bristles of this broom are made of rubber they are not harsh on your carpets.Light weight This is made from rubber and lightweight aluminum so can be handled easily by almost anyone.My opinion If you are looking for something that will do what this broom does quickly and easily keep looking. It's not quick you have to go over a carpeted area at least 3 or 4 times from different angles to get all or most of the hair and you have to use pressure so it's not easy either but I've never in my entire lifetime seen anything as good at dislodging hair from carpet as this gadget!Caviat It also doesn't do a complete job you'll need to use a vaccuum cleaner to get up the small stuff if you want completely clean carpets to walk on.
    Good Buy This product works great because it allows you to scrub up stains without a harsh abrassive surface. Also the squeegee side is great because it allows you to contain spills to one area. However you have yo use something to pickup the stain or spill. I used a Shamwow on the squeegee side and picked it up it worked great.


    Even works incredibly well on carpet!.For high traffic areas, steps or stairs, goes deeper than even the most expensive vacuum cleaner, pulling out tough customers like pet and human hair.Terrific for ceramic tile -- gets into the grout, and hard-to-reach areas -- even corners.Cleans wood floors without scratching, 12" rubber head..Great for the garage or around the pool; for drywall, sawdust, grass, leaves or sand. Sweep Broom -- Sweep stays clean and sanitary as you work -- and when you're done, just flip it over and squeegee the floor dry! Can be used wet or dry -- with a little soap, the brushing action scrubs so you don't have to! Don't be fooled by cheap imitations because our rubber broom will outperform any other on the market. It will clean better and last longer than anything else you have ever used.


    Related Products
    • Everholder FURemover Broom LOVE this broom!   ...Read the full

    • 12 inches Rubber Broom Head Only. Wet or Dry - Works Everywhere After learning how to use it it does the trick I got this brush head to remove my dog's black fur from a large tan rug which simple vacuuming does not accomplish. Once I learned to put some muscle into it and push the fur to the edges it ...Read the full

    • Evriholder 100IA-FR FURemover Simply the best There is no better thing out there. When I first got it it looked really cheap and I thought I got ripped off but then I gave it a shot and WOW!!! This thing really works. I had a chair that my cats occupy on a daily basis and I could never remove ...Read the full

    • ALL IN ONE! Rubber Broom - Heavy Duty Floor Squeegees, Sweeps & Scrubs w/Telescoping handle Junk I bought this product on ebay. Within five minutes of use the handle was broken. The bristles are not as dense as my onesweep which lasted for a decade. The threads in the broom head where the handle attaches were very shallow and didn't grip the handle very ...Read the full

    • Sweepa Lrg Industrial Broom Best Mop/Broom Ever!!!!!!!!!! This mop/broom is wonderful. The broom feature picks up everything from off the floor with minimal effort and obviously no use of electricity no nasty chemical cleaners no gross vacuum bags to be cleaned. When we used the squeegielike ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น