วันจันทร์ที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Swivel Sweeper Ontel Products SWSTLESS MC4 Sweeper that does what its suppose to do


Cordless Swivel Sweeper Touchless
  • Bigger "Easy Glide" Slides
  • Magnetic Storage Clasp
  • Rechargeable - runs up to 45 minutes on a single charge
  • "Touchless" Dirt Tray
  • No-Slip Rubber Grip
  • Use it every day I use the ontel touchless sweeper every day. It hugs the walls and gets all the dirt. I like that you don't have to change anything to go from floors to rugs. It's very light weight. My husband saw me using it and got one for his office. I had a different brand before and the handle kept breaking. So far this handle has done just fine.
    G2 Cordless Swivel Sweeper This G2 sweeper is for my daughter who like me has cats. I have two of of these sweepers. The original model and the new improved G2 model. My old one I use in the two car garage on a concrete floor. I have two cats that sleep in here every night. Their food and cat box are also located here. I cannot imagine any sweeper doing a better job than this old unit picking up cat litter hairs almost anything you can think of. i even use it to pick up canned cat food that the cats knock of the plate. It is probably better than an electric real vacuum and absolutely trouble free. I am through cleaning up the entire double garage floor in less than 5 minutes and it does an outstanding job. Emptying could not be easier. It only weighs about 5 lbs and I just hold it over the trash container and press two buttons and the bottom opens and all the trash falls into my trash can. You can swivel this unit into almost any area. It works going forward or backward. It is so light a 5 year old could push it. I use it every night and of course there is always cat litter and hairs about so it is a real time saver. The brushes are even located on the end so I am picking up litter even when moving sideways and when swiveling. The initial charge is 8 hours and after that I charge it about once a week even when it still has some charge left in it. The new model G2 will fold in the middle of the handle to keep you from having to bend over. Frankly I never had to use this feature. You can get under the lowest of furniture or other items. I would guess you can get under a table that is 34 inches off the ground.
    Beware Although this space is reserved for review I would like to be kind and concerned and warn others to never ever buy this product or other products on the phone from the Ontel companythe TV commercials with telephone number. Amazon is secure but the TV advertised phone service is nothing but a hustle. My friend wanted to buy the sweeper and by the time the recorded telephone service got finished with her the bill was almost $160.00! She reached them just in time after the weekend was over they are closed and cancelled Monday morning. Good thing she checked. They are slick!! I am warning others and she is calling Better Business etc.
    Great product for sweeping and light vacuuming. We found a great deal on this touchless Swivel Sweeper and after one month of regular use I can say I wish we had picked up a few more as gifts. We use it at least 3 times a week to sweep our bare floors and three area rugs. It does an excellent job at picking up pretty much everything even the bird food that regularly ends up on the floor thanks to two parakeets. With some things you may have to go over them a few times for it to pick them up but in general there have been very few problems for us.I charged the battery for exactly 8 hours before the first use and have only had to recharge it once since then. So far it has held it's charge extremely well and I love being able to use this without having to break out the corded vacuum for light cleaning. It won't completely replace your vacuum but I've found that I use it less now that we have the Swivel Sweeper and I'd assume we're saving a decent amount on energy costs as well.
    Ontel Touchless Swivel Sweeper This sweeper does not work as well as the older model. It leaves a lot of debris on the hardwood floors.
    I buy tons of these things for all friends and relatives . love it so much This item is so perfect for quick cleaning needs like when company is expected in 10 minutes or less it also is perfect for homes apartments with pets as it picks up pet hair great to the point that it grosses you out how much pet hair is on your carpet and floors. It works on linoleum tile carpet etc and really really is the best sweeper for stairs where it is a pain to vaccuum .I truly have bought more than 12 so far for various occasions for friends and relatives especially those who have pets or just to make their lives easier. Of course it does not replace upright vaccuums but in between good cleaning days it rocks the price is well worth it. Amazon makes it easy to ship as gifts and then give them a more personal gift on another occasion.
    This is NOT the touchless model it is the dreadful G2 model I am very upset about my purchase. I ordered the touchless model and I have received the G2 model. Both of which I have owned in the past. Today I received my product and was VERY disappointed to realize I have received the G2 model not the touchless model. There are 3 models that have been made by swivel sweeper the 'Original Swivel Sweeper' which I mistakingly ordered a few weeks back thinking it was the touchless model and then returned it. 2nd is the 'Touchless Swivel Sweeper' and the 3rd is the G2 model which broke in 3 months of me owning it after receiving it as a Christmas Gift. I knew the moment I opened and put the G2 model together that it was going to break at the elbo. And sure enough 3 months into use and doneso!!! I returned to Kohls. Each model I have owned including the 'Original' when they first came out then the 'Touchless model' both lasted me about 3 years each. Needless to say I do NOT want the G2 model. I think it was poorly manufactured and is cheap.
    disapointed Not as good as the old Swivel Sweeper that I had for several years. The battery doesn't hold. Thankfully I have the one that I had bought to replace the original battery that came with the original sweeper. I realize that when you look at the product you have to understand that you are actually paying for the battery. So why don't you put a good battery in it to begin with? It is a wonderful little tool to have to run over the floor and low pile carpet to do quick pickups. It was never indended to do the job of a vaccum cleaner. But still the battery stinks.
    Makes my life so much easier I used to have a Fuller electrostatic carpet sweeper and two piece handle would not stay together so would have to stoop over to use it and it just killed my back. Now I can finally stand up like a human to get the job done.
    Sweeper that does what its suppose to do I bought this item for my daughter for Christmas as it was on her wish list.


    Bigger "Easy Glide" Slides.Magnetic Storage Clasp.Rechargeable - runs up to 45 minutes on a single charge."Touchless" Dirt Tray.No-Slip Rubber Grip. Cordless Swivel Sweeper Touchless New and improved Cordless Swivel Sweeper Touchless is the lightweight, easy-to-maneuver cordless sweeper that picks up messes faster and easier than ordinary cordless sweepers and brooms. Now with 'Touchless' dirt tray, Just push tabs to empty and you are done. Rotating edge cleaning brushes gets the mess along walls and in corners. Runs up to 45 minutes on a single charge. Picks up on all four sides. 4 Quad-brush technology. Cordless Swivel Sweeper Touchless is great for picking up crumbs, dirt, pet hair, dust and more. Use it in the kitchen, family room, dinig room and bathroom on tile, carpet, hardwood floors, vinyl and more. NEW Features: "Touchless" Dirt Tray No-Slip Rubber Grip Bigger "Easy Glide" Slides Magnetic Storage Clasp Improved Battery Charger Two-Tone Styling Features: Rechargeable - runs up to 45 minutes on a single charge Cordless Powerful - 7.


    Related Products
    • Swivel Cordless Floor and Carpet Sweeper I Love My Sweeper! I purchased this item knowing full well that I was taking a risk. What if it was NOT as grand as the infomercial made it out to be? Still I'm somewhat limited physically I'm an old bird ok? and I liked the idea of something lightweight to keep up ...Read the full

    • Cordless Swivel Sweeper - Original As Seen on TV by Swivel Sweeper Decent Product but Oversold on the Commercial Updated January 7 2006I have now owned the product for six months. I have nothing to change in my review. I am surprised that people are having so many problems with this product. My unit still works fine the battery ...Read the full

    • Swivel Sweeper G2 - Replacement Battery No better than G1 black battery. Still short life Do not believe any claims that the red G2 battery is new and improved over the old black G1 battery! I have several G1/G2 sweepers and the new red G2 batteries are still underpowered and won't hold a charge. After ...Read the full

    • Original Swivel Sweeper 7.2 Volt Replacement Battery New Battery All That Was Needed The replacement battery makes the Swivel Sweeper more powerful than we ever remember it being originally. The key is to charge the new battery fully for no more than eight hours and then to NOT recharge it again until after it ...Read the full

    • BISSELL Perfect Sweep Turbo Cordless Rechargeable Sweeper, 2880A Lightweight and efficient I bought this to replace the broom I used to sweep our laminate floors. It has cut my floor care cleaning time in half. It will clean the area between the floor and carpet as well. Just remember to put the brushes toward the area you want ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น