วันพุธที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Eureka 045143 Wonderwand Cleaning Attachment Terrible product


Eureka 045143 Wonderwand Cleaning Attachment
  • For cleaning under refrigerators and other floor-hugging appliances or furniture
  • good versatility for the price I kind of knew that it wouldn't be the perfect extension but I will say that is pretty good for vacuum under couches and stuff. it didn't fit under my refrigerator but it fitted under my stove my couch and some of my crevices around my house. the seller should that a picture of the tip of the extension for further sales. it is actually better than I expected. the extension works flat on the floor so u can actually go over the dirt. the one size fit almost all didn't fit my Dirt Devil but I sanded it down with a dremmel and if fits now but again the seller specifyied that on the page so is nothing I wasn't prepared for. maybe is safe to say starting on the premisse that all Dirt Devil have the same size apperture on the hose that Dirt Devil is one of the brands that it will not fit without some adjustments.Overall I liked the product.
    Not the Greatest Quality But Does What it Claims I bought this telescoping crevice tool expressly to clean residual lint out of my dryer filter housing. It has a conical universal hose adapter so it can fit onto hoses of different sizes but it doesn't grip the hose very well and has a tendency to pull loose. It telescopes out long enough to easily reach the bottom of my dryer filter housing and it is narrow enough to fit easily through the filter slot. The angled suction head on the end comes out so easily that I had to remove it because I was afraid it would get pulled off or fall out inside the filter housing. However it did do a good job of removing the lint even without the head.When the shipment arrived one end of the box was crushed. The purple flange piece at the end of the larger tube was cracked and the one on the smaller tube where the suction head inserts was broken. Since it was functional enough to do what I needed it to do I decided not to go through the hassle of returning it.All things considered it does work very well and allows you to easily get into places a normal crevice tool can't.
    Wonderwand Cleaning Attachment Item was as advertised and made very wellsturdy PVC. Was durable and useful. Would have liked the wand to have been a little narrowerhad difficulty using it in lint catcher of dryer. Other than that I found it to be very helpful and much better than some of the other similar products advertised which were flimsy at best. Definitely would recommend.
    Terrible product What a piece of junk. I bought it to clean out the lint trap in my dryer. The suction isn't on the end it's on the side which might work for some things but definitely not for the purpose that I need it for. And I have a it's so long and weirdly shaped it doesn't stay on my hose attachment which is on a Eureka vacuum. Waste of money.
    Worked well with minor modification I live in an old home with castiron hotwater radiators. I've been looking for a vacuum attachment which would allow me to vacuum the dust out from the radiator vanes.I received the WonderWand today and it was a bit too thick to fit between the radiator vanes. By removing the purple softplastic piece at the end of the nozzle this is held on with a lightduty glue and locating pins so it can be reattached if necessary I was able to reduce the thickness of the nozzle to 0.675 x 2.025 wide which fit easily between the radiator vanes. In order to get enough depth it was necessary to remove the purple hardplastic collar from the extending section of the wand. This piece broke into two halves when I pried it off so I will not be able to reattach it although this seems unnecessary.Having modified the WonderWand and tried it out I am very happy with the results. My canister vacuum a Kenmore worked well with the WonderWand and the suction was sufficient to remove all the dust from between the radiator vanes and in the spaces in the vanes themselves.
    Preventing Lint Buildup Dryer Fires Bought this attachment to keep the housing of my gas dryer filter clean. Tried one of those long handled brushes but the handles bent and a lot of lint not on the removable filter was left inside the well. This attachment reaches right in there and gets the lint out. It is an inexpensive attachment that serves a very important purpose.
    Not what I thought The wand did not go between the coils of my refrigerator. It does not have a huge opening for suction. It will be ok in a few places in the house and besides it will cost me what I paid for it to send it back.Not pleased.
    Don't waste your money Unless you have a refrigerator built in the fifties don't buy this. It is way way too large.
    Doesn't fit Dyson DC14 Great idea but this universal fit attachment didn't fit my Dyson DC14. I had to return it without getting a chance to try it out. I plan to look for a similar attachment that will actually fit a Dyson.
    does not fit virtually all vacuums Claims to fit virtually all vacuums yet the vacuum this site sellsMiele it won't fit and as yet I have had no response to my complaint.


    For cleaning under refrigerators and other floor-hugging appliances or furniture. The WonderWand by Jobar International cleans hard to reach spots quickly and easily! With an adjustable length, this wonderful cleaning tool will go under, behind and over those hard to move objects. The attached magnet strip on the cleaning tip allows easy pick up of metal objects.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น