วันพุธที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Reliable Steamboy Steam Replacement Pads Pads pick up but the clamp breaks.


Reliable T1 Steamboy Steam Mop Replacement Pads
  • Machine washable
  • Replacement for your Relaibale T1 Steamboy Steam Mop
  • Safe on hardwoods, ceramic tile and linoleum
  • Made of microfiber
  • Genuine replacement parts
  • Steamboy replacement pads I purchased this for my H20 machine and they fit perfectly. Are very absorbent.
    Steambiy replacement pads
    Retailer R&J Enterprises is Bad The product is good.However it appears the retailer R&J Enterprises is a thief! It has been over a month since I ordered and I still have not received my order. I have emailed the supplier three times with no response. Therefore it looks like they have stolen my money! Therefore I strongly recommend against purchasing from R&J Enterprises!Also I will no longer rely on Amazon sponsored retailers.
    Steamboy Pads I'm excited because these pads fit the Steamboy as well as other similar models makes it very convenient to have access to a variety of suppliers for the same or similar product.
    They fit but tear easily. The pads work well for 1 or 2 uses but are thin and tear easily. I would recommend for light use only. Arrived quickly and were nicely packaged. They are single ply not double. I have a whole house use not 1 or 2 small areas.
    Pads pick up but the clamp breaks. The replacement pads are really good. They really pick up the dirt. The only thing I do not like is that when you put the pads in the washing machine the little black clamp that locks in the draw string breaks. I suggest to put the replacement pads in a pillow case before washing. Other than that this is a great product.
    Floor Steam Cleaner I was a bit disappointed with this product. There is some water puddling while you are using it. However I would recommend it.
    great product this is great product and the steamboy mop is a good investment. everyone should have one.
    steamer mop pads Nice that these pads are washable. They do slip off here and there but they pick up a lot of dirt! Overall very happy with the pads and the steamer.
    This really works I ordered this steam mop about 8 months ago. It still works great. You don't have to bend down to scrape something off the floor like a jelly stain that dried on the floor. Just steam it and it all goes away. I have tile floors and they all look very nice when I am done.


    Machine washable.Replacement for your Relaibale T1 Steamboy Steam Mop.Safe on hardwoods, ceramic tile and linoleum.Made of microfiber.Genuine replacement parts. This item is for 4 total replacement pads for your Reliable T1 Steamboy Steam Mop. These are genuine Reliable pads, and can be washed in the washing machine. The micro-fiber material is safe to use on all bare floor surfaces including all hardwood floors, ceramic tile floors, linoleum floors. The pads are packaged 2 per package. The elastic string helps secure the pads to the mop head.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น