วันเสาร์ที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pocket Multi Purpose Portable Steamer SC630 Amazing!


Shark Steam Pocket Multi-Purpose Portable Steamer, SC630
  • Includes extension hose, various attachments, cleaning pockets, filling flask, and more
  • Removes grease and grime, soap scum from glass, and wrinkles from garments
  • Multi-purpose handheld steamer for deep cleaning throughout the house
  • Easy-grip handle; does NOT include SharkBoost disinfectant
  • Measures approximately 15 by 6-1/2 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty
  • Amazing! I just got this a few weeks ago and my house is super clean! It gets in all the little spots that are just to hard to reach. I have the steam mop also and will now be purchasing their vacuum cleaner as well.
    like the steamer I just got this steamer and so far I am pleased with what I got. For the price I paid compared to what other steamers cost I can't complain. It does most everything I want it to. It cleans my baseboards really well and it gets the grout in my tile clean. At first I was using the wrong attachment for the grout and was not impressed at all then I figured out what I was doing wrong and fixed it and the grout came clean! There are definitely things that I wish it would do but doesn't but like I said for the price I am very satisfied.
    Cleans better than just me by myself I asked for this for Christmas. Because of the career I am in my joints/muscles are just wearing out.I needed help. And this helps. I spent the day doing my bathroom. It got into crevices that I just could not clean. Granted I used a multipurpose cleaner and a toothbrush is some areas but the Shark helped blast out and soften the built up dirt. My tub/shower and tiles shined. The floor linoleum was white white like new. I did parts of my kitchen today. The stainless steel sink looks great and my white appliances are bright white like new. Prior complaints of it not being hot enough.don't understand. Let it warm up for a good minute and it's hot enough to burn you. The pressure blasts pretty good. I noticed after holding the lever down for awile the pressure lets up but I just set it down for a couple of seconds and start over again. Full blast came out. I do agree it needs a wider base it does get knocked over easier. And I do agree that holding the lever down with one hand can be a nuisance when you want to use both hands to clean something like mini blinds. But taking tips from other reviewers I just knotted a scrunchy around it. The cord is way long no problem there getting to any parts of a room with the outlet on the other side. My next use for this machine is to run it over the mattress.hot enough to kill dust mites for sure. Also cleaning the cockatiels cages is on the to do list. I like this well enough I want the steam mop next.
    Clean at last I have dogs. Not just any dogs. I have 4 Great Danes.I need a truly tough cleaning product.I have had my Shark Portable Steamer for about a month now and I love it. I have used it on kitchen grease baseboard dirt bathroom scum mini blindswallsyou name it I have cleaned it.It heats up quickly does a great job cleaning and the water compartment is large enough that you're not constantly refilling.It is a little unwieldy until you get used to handling it.It likes to tip when you set it down. The cord is long enough but having a retractable cord would be awesome.The cleaning cloths are easy to clean. The attachments come on and off without a lot of trouble.I have spent a lot of money on cleaning products and chemicals trying to keep my house clean.This was a worthy investment.
    Product review I received the item in record time! I couldn't find it anywhere in stores so searched amazon and found it. When using it you have to be very careful not to burn yourself since its a hand held unit.
    Easy and Efficient Maybe I'm one of the lucky onesMy husband coaxed me into purchasing this portable steamer instead of the floor steamer. This has come in handy many times. I use it to take the wrinkles out of curtains and clothing clean furniture clean the cupboards and counters in the kitchen clean the bathrooms remove grease from garage tools and many other uses. It takes a bit to heat up but produces really hot steam. Many complained that the steam does not get hotI have to let the device cool down before I can touch the attachments. I've forgotten and tried to remove them before it cooled and suffered the consequences. I'm happy my husband talked me into this. It's been really nice to own.
    Do not buy any Shark products I purchased the Shark pocket steamer a couple years ago. It worked about 4 seperate times then never worked again. Water heated up but no steam came out. Last week I decided to buy the Shark floor steamer thinking that maybe the company had fixed this problem. NOPE! I used it twice and the third time same problem. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong so I decided to look up other reviews and wouldn't you know that almost every review I found said the same thing that the water would heat up but no steam. When I say almost every review I mean almost every reviewon every website except for the few on here.
    Save everyone's time and energy I previously ordered and returned a Bissel which I was satisfied with but it was defective and only shot out steam in 5 sec increments before having to heat up again. I got the Shark based on others experience with their products but not this specific unit. I should have taken the negative reviews more seriously. Too bad all the people that loved this thing conveniently forgot to take any before and after pictures. You wouldn't want to see mine. What a mess.This thing does not work as advertised I placed my hand right in front of it and didn't get burned as some have suggested and this steamer did no better than the OXY Brushes and plain water.This thing is complete fiction kind of like the Wizard behind the curtain blowing smoke and steam. In addition it looked like the package had been around the block and maybe sent opened and returned a few times before it got to me. I could not have been more disappointed with a product before this one. On the other hand I could not be more pleased with Amazon's return policy on poor quality products like these.My advice would be to go back to scrubbing which always works. I could have cleaned my whole shower by now screwing around with these goofy steamers.
    DOES NOT WORK I opened this and the product does not work no steam. I held the trigger for five minutes and no steam produced. I called shark and they said that I would need to return this product through Amazon. Lid for the box for the shark was torn one of the attachments had been previously opened and all packaging looked wrinkled and used I purchased this understanding it was new. I should not have to pay return shipping for something that you sent broken in the first place. I will be requesting a refund or the company to send me a new one at no cost shipping either direction.
    Shark aholic I have purchased two 2 Shark products of which I have not used either of them. My husband loves them so much that I cannot even try them. The first one was the mop second was the Steam Pocket Portable. He cleaned the entire patio furniture with it and it came out looking brand new even though it's 12 yrs. old! It is on an enclosed porch but there is a mildew problem here in Florida. His next project will be the shower area and glass shower doors.


    Includes extension hose, various attachments, cleaning pockets, filling flask, and more.Removes grease and grime, soap scum from glass, and wrinkles from garments.Multi-purpose handheld steamer for deep cleaning throughout the house.Easy-grip handle; does NOT include SharkBoost disinfectant.Measures approximately 15 by 6-1/2 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty. With its ergonomic easy-grip handle, the multi-purpose portable steamer measures approximately 15 by 6-1/2 by 16 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.


    Related Products
    • Shark Premium SC630D Portable Steam Pocket Exceeds Expectations!!! I purchased the shark because I was having a problem with my hand hurting me for days after scrubbing/cleaning my kitchen bathrooms and laundry rooms. I would have been satisfied it it did just half of what it claimed on the infomercials. So ...Read the full

    • Celestron 1600X LCD Deluxe Digital Microscope Great tool good value I got this microscope to use as a tool for my homeschooled daughter. It is a great learning tool. I have not had any problems with it as indicated by other reviewers for a different model.It is ...Read the full

    • Crosley CR6002A-BK Revolution Portable USB Turntable (Black) Exactly what I was looking for! Looking for a record player for the house for both casual listening and making mp3s of my collection. Everything I looked at took up TOO much room either on my desk when recording or around my stereo system. Saw this and decided ...Read the full

    • Sony PS-LX300USB USB Stereo Turntable (Black) Price is right and Sound is Great The reason that I'm writing this review is because this product is new and I could not find a single review on this turntable before I purchased it. I had been shopping for a turntable for quite awhile reading reviews and product ...Read the full

    • Disney/Pixar Toy Story Jessie & Bullseye Partner Pack Good movie replication My 7 year old daughter loves this toy. Jessie and Bullseye are about the same size you would expect them to be from the movie. Jessie has yarn hair and her body is made of hard plastic. Her ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น