วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

EuroPro SV75 Shark Cordless Vacuum Battery


EuroPro SV75 Shark Cordless Hand Vacuum - As Seen On TV
  • Increased voltage for more performance and suctionDetachable motorized brush removes pet hair from upholstery and ground-in dirt from carpets, car mats and seats Twister Cyclonic Technology - suction stays stronger longerConvenient dust cup design means no replacement bags requiredIncludes motorized brush, crevice tool, and simple charging stand
  • poor battery life I had purchased one from Lowes just over a year ago to replace a very similar Shark just a lower voltage onethat I used for over three years.I figured the quality would be just as good with about the same life span for the battery. That backfired on meI did nothing different as far as caring for the battery than I had done with the earlier one. The length of available run time is now quite short maybe 12 minutes of usable power.I will probably try and pick up a new lower voltage one from Lowes like the first one I had and just hope the manufacturer didn't change to a lesser quality battery for it. I'll need to cross my fingers.I will say that it really does work well when it has the proper amount of power. I used it pretty regularly to pick up kitty litter that gets out from the litter box.
    Decent power for a cordless but battery won't hold a charge. Pros Easy to clean. Decent power for a cordless haldheld vacuum.Cons It's supposedly designed for households with pets but after only 4 uses the roller attachment is already clogged up with cat hair. Like many other reviewers I followed the instructions exactly when first charging the battery. This thing lasts about 15 minutes on a full chargemaking it a hectic experience trying to get all my cleaning done before time's up.Not at all worth the money. Next time I'm getting a Dirt Devil. I would not recommend Shark brand to anyone.
    Horrible Battery The instructions on how to charge this are ridiculously inconvenient. After following them exactly it holds the charge for maybe 2 brief uses. The suction is not great either. I like the brush attachment but that drains the battery even more quickly.
    Best HandHeld Vac Ever This little baby gets the job done! When I see the clots of dust hair and debris it picks up from my seemingly clean carpet I rejoice. And my truck cab is truly clean for the first time in years. Here are a few tips to get the most from your vac1. Resist the temptation to begin using this vac immediately. Charge the battery completely and discharge it completely three times in a row. Yes it takes time but it's worth it to prevent a degraded battery from memory loss.2. NEVER run the vac while it is being charged.3. Always clean out the debris and clean the filter after each use.I've been doing this and I get a solid fifteen minutes of powerful vacuuming every time which is all you could ask for such a device.
    Terrible product by a terrible company This is absurd. The charging instructions are ridiculously inconvenient and just to make it interesting they don't work. As you may have heard the battery doesn't hold a charge. I called the company and they tried to sell me another battery plus charge shipping for nearly the price of the vacuum again. I pointed out that only an insane person would do that and got them to send another battery. It was very tricky to put in correctly andguess where this is going. Yes I googled the idiotic instructions again followed them and again it just won't hold a charge. What a waste of time. Go ahead and buy one. Maybe you'll get one that by some accident actually works and then you can organize your life around its 16 charging cycle.
    Shark Mini Portable EXCELLANT SERVICE When I wrote a review wondering my mini shark came with missing accessories especially the CRAVICE TOOL. I was aslmost immediatly contacted by their Customer Service Dept. The gentleman who talked with me was very respectful I immediatly received the accessory tool and a few extras GRATIS. THANK YOU SHARK and EuroPro Operating Division.
    Battery I recently purchased this vacuum for all the little jobs cat litter stairs etc. I like the vacuum and the ease that it has when using. However the battery will not stay charged. It will last for about 1 flight of stairs and that is it. Then it has to charge for many hours again. I think I will have to purchase another one as I need a small one and this is not doing it.
    Awesome little vacuum! I've had my Shark hand vacuum for about 2 1/2 years now. I originally bought it to clean the stairs in my apartment because I was sick of lugging the big canister vacuum up and down the stairs Now I use it not only for the stairs but to quickly clean the carpets without having to drag out the big vacuum I am always amazed how much stuff this little thing picks up! I seriously use it about every 2 to 3 days and it still works like it was brand new The only negative comments I have about it are 1. that if it is not emptied out within a few minutes of use it becomes clogged up with cat hair and carpet lint. However I also view this as a positive because it's picking up so much stuff! 2. After about 10 minutes the vacuum loses its charge.
    Low On Suction Works okay on wood or tile floor but does inferior job on carpet or fabric. Roller does not turn on its own and has very few bristles. Forget trying to get cat hair off the sofa or the carpet. Cannot recommend this product.
    Decent but limited I've only had this product a short time so can't speak to the charge. Has great great pickup for pet hair. Wanted it for my car though and the crevice tool is tool is too short and fairly useless. A hose extension would help. Also the connection shape has changed from that on my old corded Shark. Can't use the accessories from that to make this more utile.


    Increased voltage for more performance and suctionDetachable motorized brush removes pet hair from upholstery and ground-in dirt from carpets, car mats and seats Twister Cyclonic Technology - suction stays stronger longerConvenient dust cup design means no replacement bags requiredIncludes motorized brush, crevice tool, and simple charging stand. 14.4V with detachable motorized brush. Twister cyclonic technology. Suction stays stronger longer. Easily detachable and washable filter. Convenient dust cup. No replacement bags required. LED charging indicator. Accessories included: Motorized brush, crevice tool. As seen on TV.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น