วันจันทร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket worst steam mop


Shark S3501N Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop
  • Carpet glider attachment also included
  • Ready in 30 seconds; releases steam with push-forward motion of mopping; leaves floors virtually dry
  • Lightweight steam mop cleans and sanitizes all sealed hard-floor surfaces
  • Measures 7 inches by 13 inches by 51-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty
  • Includes 2 washable microfiber cleaning pads
  • Broke after 1 1/2 years I purchased the shark over a year and a half ago and maybe used it 5 times. It never quite worked like I saw on TV. It left the wood floors damp. It now no longer heats up the water and water drips from the pad.
    Terrible! Never buy again Horrible. Second steam mop in less than 18 months. Since I took a screw off the head to clean the buildup off it 'voided' my warranty. The problem was using tap water caused a clog. Have always used 'tap' water as MY directions for both the mops did not state otherwiseI guess now they changed all their new ones to distilled water in the instructions. If I did not take off a screw i could have paid to have a replacement shipped but now I am stuck with my SECOND crappy mop.
    I Wish I Didn't Purchase . I am very disappointed with this mop and here's why Poor craftsmanship made of cheap plastic parts that brokedown Left puddle of water on the floor as I am using it Mop cover would not stay on properly kept coming off and not absorbentcompletely soaked with only few strokes of use Small water resevoir which meant I had to continuly stop fill up and reheat the mop Finally the machine burnt out after 16 uses.Cheap quality and poorly made.
    What a letdown I bought this mop about two years ago and loved it! Then I had to buy replacement pads and found they had changed them and not for the better. The new pads were nubbier which I thought would be good but they didn't get at the stuck on dirt the way the old ones did. They improved a bit after washing but still not enough and then the other day it just died! I plugged it in for my weekly mopping and there was no power. So I spent over $50 per year on a mop that's now going to sit in a landfill.
    It Doesn't Clean The Floor. Having had an array of steam floor cleaners for tile wood and linoleum this one simply does not clean. The cover stays almost white after the entire house unlike my previous Shark model that I just exhausted which needed a new cover after about half a room. This one just smears the dirt around and barely gets the floor warm let alone steamed.
    Quite good I can't say how this new model will perform other that it does work out of the box and cleans just as effectively as the last one did which is quite good. You will be hearing back from me as time goes by to see if this one lasts any longer under identical light use conditions. That's about all I can offer in a review right now.
    It's just a glorified Swiffer The real title for this product should be A Mop For People Too Lazy To Change The Pads On Their Wet Swiffer. It produces only a samll amount of steam and the puff that is produced simply keeps the head warm and wet. The floor is not exactly going to see 212 deg F heat. That said I rather like Wet Swiffers and was annoyed at having to constantly change and buy new pads so I guess a reusable mop that saves me buying pads has some use. And it's still more comfortable than being on my knees with a bucket of warm water. Hence it gets 2 stars.Note that the carpet glider is beyond worthless.
    shark mop We owned a prior Shark mop and really liked it but we had it for 3 years and it finally broke. They work very well. Very pleased with purchase.
    Disappointed My mother had owned one for almost a year before I had purchased mine. It seemed to work as well as they had said it did on the commercials. But a few months after I purchased mine my mothers broke it just burst. And almost a year to the date mine did the same. Worked well until it broke.
    worst steam mop Bought this basic model at Target. What a joke. It barely steams I got a cramp in my wrist from continually pumping the thing to get any amount of steam. When I flipped it over to use the other side of the pad water would stream from the tiny whole in the water chamber cap. There's no on/off switch so you need to be sure you plug it in behind you so you don't track on the wet floor you just mopped to unplug. Obviously designed by someone who has never mopped a floor on a regular basis. The only reason I gave it two stars was I liked the long cord.


    Carpet glider attachment also included.Ready in 30 seconds; releases steam with push-forward motion of mopping; leaves floors virtually dry.Lightweight steam mop cleans and sanitizes all sealed hard-floor surfaces.Measures 7 inches by 13 inches by 51-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty.Includes 2 washable microfiber cleaning pads.This Shark model also offers an adjustable-height handle and 180-degree swivel steering for smooth maneuverability and comes with two cleaning pads. Additional features include an extra-large 15-ounce water tank, a long 25-foot power cord, and a deodorizing carpet glider. The mop measures 7 inches by 13 inches by 51-1/2 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty. Deep-clean and sanitize sealed hard floors--including wood, tile, linoleum, and vinyl--in one fell swoop with the Euro-Pro Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop. Using just superheated tap water and patented two-sided microfiber pads, this lightweight, easy-to-use tool heats up in 30 seconds and automatically releases steam with every push-forward motion. A powerful weapon against ground-in dirt, dust, and dried spills, it also kills harmful germs including e-coli, then leaves the floor virtually dry behind it.


    Related Products
    • Shark All-Purpose Micro-Fiber Cleaning Pockets, 2 Pack, XT3501 Read the Directions! Obviously I bought this for my steam cleaner so I would have a set to use and a set to wash. The directions clearly state that this product is NOT to be dried in the drier or it will lose it's microfiberdirt adhering ...Read the full

    • Shark XLT3501 (EXTRA LARGE), Set of 4, Microfiber Cleaning Pads for the Steam Pocket Mop. Perfect! I was convinced that the extra pads I ordered would arrive the wrong size or of crappy quality. There seems to be a million different models of the Shark Steam Cleaner out there now. I bought mine at Costco and of course now there's ...Read the full

    • Shark Steam Duster Microfiber Cleaning Pads, Set of 2, XT3501SD Fingers leave streaky smears! The fingers on this pad leave streaky smears on my wood and tile floors. You can actually see a line or dot for almost all of the fingers. Steer clear of these purple pads and use the white ones because they ...Read the full

    • Shark XL Floor Kit for the Steam Pocket Mop, SXL3501 The REGULAR size RECTANGLE attachment is probably BIG ENOUGH I purchased the EuroPro Shark XL3501 Floor Kit from NewEgg to use with the Steam Pocket Mop. I thought with the EXTRA LARGE mop head that I would be able to clean MORE space FASTER but after using it a ...Read the full

    • Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum Most powerful light and versatile upright I've ever owned LOVE IT! I bought this a year ago and it really is what I've been looking for in an upright for years! I come from a Hoover Windtunnel that weighs ~ 23lbs and was killing me. I have carpeted stairs so wanted ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น