วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Euro Pro Shark S3501 Pocket Release Haven't used yet, but from other reviews, sounds great!


Euro-Pro Shark S3501 Steam Pocket Mop with 3 Quick Release Mop Heads and 4 Pads
  • Ready in 30 seconds; releases steam with push-forward motion of mopping, 2-sided cleaning
  • Lightweight steam mop for cleaning sealed hard-floor surfaces
  • Leaves floors virtually dry; extra-large water tank; no toxic chemicals required
  • Measures 7 by 13 by 51-1/2 inches; comes with 3 quick-release mop heads: Rectangular, Triangular, XL Open Area
  • 4 washable and reusable pads for 2 sided cleaning: 1 Rectangular Pad, 1 Triangular Pad, 1 XL Open Area Pad, 1 Steam Duster Pad
  • Don't waste your money I bought this product from Costco. Used it about ten times the handle broke. It didn't clean well. The long cord is a big pain when you use it. Doesn't worth the money at all.
    IT IS A GREAT MOP.. if you don't mind to replace it every 18 months??!!!. I loved this steamer until. After using regular mop bucket and hard work for long time I have been recommended by a friend to buy this item. I bought it and LOVED it for a while. It is easy to use or maneuver around the furniture and stuffs on the floor. It is light weight cleans and dries quickly. We have townhouse with hard wood floor. I used this mop about twice per month. After less than a years it just stopped steaming out of the mop head and I had to buy another mop head to replace it. A few month later while I was mopping and using it half a way I noticed the mop doesn't steam it is cold and off. Since then it never worked again. On the other word it died.So judge it for yourself. it is a GREAT PIECE TO HAVE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS OR SO AND AFTER THEN IT CAUSES PROBLEM OR DIES.
    Haven't used yet but from other reviews sounds great! Bought the steam mop for a new home I'm moving to in a month where I plan on using it on the wood and tile floors. Have mostly carpet now so have no use for it. Dave's Wholesale was a very good seller.mop was missing some cleaning pads and they responded quickly and sent me a couple extra.
    Awesome! This mop not only does a killer job on my floors cleanwise but it makes the whole house smell fresher. It is a breeze to use and it's heated and ready to clean in about 30 seconds. I bought this one used but after using it this is definately a product I've decided I would pay full price for.
    Basque Ama I borrowed my friend's Shark before I was having a party. My kitchen floors never seem to get clean due to indented texture of my flooring. I was sold. The Shark lifted all the grime out of every crevice. I even use it on my hardwood. It is fast effortless and your floor is dry before you even finish.
    Yuck! Yuck! If all you want to do is sanitize it probably works fine but without a cleaning product it doesn't clean well at all. I've used it about 3 times now and this last time I thought I would give it a really fair try. I kept the thing super steaming by pumping the handle the entire time. I then flipped the mop head and did it all again. When it was dry I took a white towel and sprayed just vinegar & water on the floor. After wiping the floor the towel was dirty..my dirty hand print was on it. The cord is too long and annoying it leaves streaks and I have to go over it on my hands and knees with a floor cleaner the handle is cheesy the method of creating steam is also cheesy and I don't like the fact that it doesn't have an on/off switch. Sorry Sharkthumbs down.
    I used it for about 6 months and bought extra boxes of the cleaning pad covers. The seal or pump broke and water just leaks I bought it at a local box store and niether shark or the store will help. I guess if you want to get six months out of it buy it.
    Shark Steam Cleaner Do NOT Buy Bought this and was initially thrilled with it. It was easy to use and seemed to pick up the dirt. After 7 uses heard a POP and steam exploded from the bottom. It was scary and almost got burned. There was also a high shrill that came from the unit.
    DO NOT BUY This was the worst piece of garbage and waste of money. Within a couple of months the handle broke and the shark always left my floors sticky. The customer service department was terrible. Some Indian center where people did not care whatso ever to help. Now it's totally broken the water just leaks out and the steam comes out of the tank. DO NOT BUY THIS.
    Dangerous Product I had this mop for a little over a year. I actually loved it even though it left dull streaks on my hardwood floors but it was easy to use and cleaned up all the dirty dog tracks. Then one day it stopped steaming from the mop head. Then there was a pop and it exploded hot water all over my legs! I'm not the only one this has happened to. This product should be recalled due to safety concerns. And yes I used distilled water.


    Ready in 30 seconds; releases steam with push-forward motion of mopping, 2-sided cleaning.Lightweight steam mop for cleaning sealed hard-floor surfaces.Leaves floors virtually dry; extra-large water tank; no toxic chemicals required.Measures 7 by 13 by 51-1/2 inches; comes with 3 quick-release mop heads: Rectangular, Triangular, XL Open Area.4 washable and reusable pads for 2 sided cleaning: 1 Rectangular Pad, 1 Triangular Pad, 1 XL Open Area Pad, 1 Steam Duster Pad. Quick, easy, lightweight and ergonomic. The shark steam mop is ready to use in 30-seconds. Safe to use on all sealed hard floor surfaces. Uses ordinary tap water for a chemical-free clean. 180-Degrees of maneuverability helps you be able to clean baseboards and in-between furniture. 3 interchangeable mop heads are included, the XL open area, the rectangle and triangle heads. Also included, the carpet glider to refresh and deodorize area rugs and carpeting and 4 two-sided pads.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น