วันศุกร์ที่ 9 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Hoover H2510 Cordless Electric Lavender Can't Ask for More at this Price


Hoover H2510 Impulse Cordless Electric Power Mop, Lavender Mist with Mystic Lime
  • Measures 7 by 11 by 44 inches; 1-year limited warranty
  • AC adapter/charger and 8-ounce bottle of cleaning solution included
  • 2-tank system keeps dirty and clean water separate; fold-down handle
  • Scrub mode cleans; Pickup mode dries and picks up liquid spills
  • Cordless power mop washes and dries hard-surface floors
  • big name lousy performance The mop is not as good as it is hyped to be. The suction is not efficient. It leaves the floor wet. It does not remove stains very well.
    Can't Ask for More at this Price I received my Hoover power mop yesterday and so far it's pretty great. I had the Bissel Flip It for a year and it crapped out probably because I over used it the house we used to live in flooded every time it rained and it rains a lot in the summer in Puerto Rico! The Flip It was decent but it didn't do a great job scrubbing the floors the scrub brush attachment only grazed the floor so it struggled on the sticky stuff.
    Great mop This is a great tool for those of us with laminate or vinyl flooring. Simply spray solution run the mop back and forth a few times just like you vacuum. Then vacuum the dirty water up. The machine worked well on tile. It is so much better than a pad mop that just smears the dirt around. I would recommend this for anyone with kids or pets.
    Great for textured floors I have textured vinyl floors in bathrooms that get coated with hairspray. They needed extra scrubbing that a steam mop wouldn't do. This scrubber was perfect! Some people complained they had to run the machine too long to loosen dirt. Here is how I do it The machine has a trigger that allows you to apply the cleaning solution before the machine is turned on. I go over the floor and apply the solution and let sit for approx. 5 mins. Then I turn the machine scrubber brush on and go over the floor. Then I turn on the suction and suck up the solution and it works amazingly well. I was surprised at the dirty water collected in the used water receptical. There was plenty of power to do three 8 x 12 bathrooms on one charge. It was fast and easy to get going and very easy to clean and put away. The brushes stick down low enough to get into the lowered textured areas well.
    Buying Another One I bought this unit because I acquired a dog who is very stubborn. He would urinate frequently on the floor and mark his territory even if I let him out a lot. I bought this power mop because I was tired of mopping up the urine and then having to wring out the mop in a bucket of dirty water and urine. Plus this power mop has a clean water tank which I fill with water and vinegar. I can then vacuum up the accidents and clean the floor with the vinegar and water and vacuum it up. This sounds disgusting and he is much improved but he still has accidents once in a while and this power mop has been worth its weight in gold.
    Hoover H2510 Impulse Cordless Electric Power Mop I am very pleased with this product. The scrubbing brushes are quiet and thorough. The vacuum picks up the water quickly. The scent of the Hoover floor cleaning liquid is very pleasant. My vinyl kitchen floor and tile bathroom floor dried to a nice shine. Only one ounce of the cleaning liquid is needed per wash. The charged battery pack lasted through washing both floors with no problem.
    Hoover Hard Wood Floor Cleaning Fan This is my first review of a product so here we go I have owned a Hoover FloorMate since the first model was introduced and have loved them ever since. The idea of sloshing dirty water from a mop bucket around the floor seemed gross and pointless to me. Aren't you just more evenly distributing the dirt across the floor to whatever degree and frequency you change the mob bucket water? When I found the FloorMate with a cleaning solution tank and a separate dirty water recovery tank I bought it immediately. Seeing how extremely dirty the water in the recovery tank became after being suctionedup from the floor makes you wonder how clean any hard floor surface really is without using such a system.I live in a 12000 sq./ft bungalow with hardwood floors throughout and after getting a new puppy for Christmas I found that there was about 25% of the floor I could not reach without plugging the FloorMate into a different outlet whenever puppy Milla had an accident. Not a huge burden considering all of the trials of the modern world but I thought I would see if there was a cordless option. Enter the Hoover Impulse Cordless Power Mop! And it cost only $50 shipped!This item works exactly as described. Great for grabbing and taking anywhere in the house to deal with little Milla's puddles. I have put special pet urine cleaner
    A MIRACLE MACHINE FOR ARTHRITIS SUFFERERS I have two kinds of Arthritis in my shoulders and mopping even with self wringing mops left me incapacitated for days until I purchased this little beauty. I think that those who gave it less than 5 stars may have expected more from this machine than it was designed to deliver and really needed its big brother the plug in machine. I have a Boston Terrier that was rescued from the woods and was never housebroken. The Vet estimated that she lived in the wild for almost 5 months of her approximately one year of life. I have saved enough money from having to buy paper towels since I have owned this to pay for the BioKleen Floor Cleaner and BacOut that I use in it. I use the citrus based products because I have birds and regular cleaner fumes kill birds. No you can't clean all the floors in a large house with it before the battery dies but you can plug the charger into an extension cord and get as much use as you want providing you don't mind the smaller swath that it takes. This little work horse even cleans up Parrot poop from the vinyl mat under my bird cages quickly and leaves it spotless. I just keep a small bucket with me to dump the pickup tank into and keep on cleaning. Don't expect to be able to speed clean. Just let it scrub evenly with moderate strokes. After cleaning I fill my cleaning solution tank with clean water and a squirt of Lemon juice and give everything a once over to make sure that I have all of the residuals off the floor and the lemon discourages dogcidents off the puppy pad. If you don't have a dog that misses the puppy pad 5 out of 10 times you probably wouldn't need to do this.
    No very good mop I have been very dissapointed in the performance of this mop. I initially charged te mop for around 24 hours before using it for the first time. Manufacturer recommends scrubbing an area around 3x2 feetthen vacume up the water then go on to the next area which is what I did. They claim a charge should last around 35 minutes. Mine lasted around 10 before the battery gave up the ghost. I plugged it back in for another 24 hours it actually took that long to recharge then tried again. This time it died after 13 minutes.
    Extremely embarrassed I even purchase this item! I should have given this 0 stars but I messed around and put one. This is my very first review EVER but I ALWAYS read reviews before I buy ANYTHING. Please please please do NOT waste your money. I read the reviews and still bought it. DON'T do it! Spend the money for a Hoover Floormate spin scrub.there is a reason it was invented. It was invented because this inferior mop was a good idea but needed to be MUCH improved. There is also a reason the mop is called IMPULSE. You buy it on impulse thinking it's a cheap solution for cleaning your kitchen floorokI just made that part up. I'm beginning to wonder if there really is an easy way to get your floor truly clean. UMprobably not without some good old fashioned elbow grease. My shark steam mop works just as well and I think with ANY product you have to get on your hands and knees and touch up the tough areas like corners and edges around your walls and cupboards. Just sayinmove on and spend more money for something that works more like it should. Oh yes I almost forgotthe unit took well over 48 hours on the charger before the light turned green which worked out fine because I didn't have time to use it until then. I started to think maybe the light really didn't turn all the way from orange to greenand the charge only lasted about 20 minutes! So guess what i did? Got out the ol' steam mop to finish the job of course! Maybe some of you have money to throw around but I do not. I work hard for it and wowit's a crying shame that companies can get away with selling pure CRAP. By the way I purchased this on the Amazon site but it came from a different company called Todays Concepts. We will see if I can get my money back. If not I will be adding to this review.


    Measures 7 by 11 by 44 inches; 1-year limited warranty.AC adapter/charger and 8-ounce bottle of cleaning solution included.2-tank system keeps dirty and clean water separate; fold-down handle.Scrub mode cleans; Pickup mode dries and picks up liquid spills.Cordless power mop washes and dries hard-surface floors. Ideal for cleaning hard-surface floors and quickly picking up spills, this cordless electric power mop washes and dries floors in the kitchen, dinette, hallway, bathroom, and other rooms in the house. Fingertip controls make it easy to go from Off to Scrub to Pickup mode. In Scrub mode, the unit's brush loosens dried-on dirt and powers out tough messes. To dry the floor, simply turn the selector switch to Pickup mode and squeegee up excess water. Pickup mode can also be used to suck up liquid spills. For added convenience, the power mop's solution trigger allows for controlling when and how much solution to apply, and its two-tank system keeps dirty and clean water separate. The rechargeable mop features a sophisticated NI-CD battery and charger. Fully charged, the battery should provide 25 to 30 minutes of normal operation. An indicator light glows red while charging, green when fully charged, and blinks orange when the battery has only two minutes of power remaining. Leaving the mop plugged in when not in use is recommended, so it's always charging and ready to go. Accessories include an AC adapter/charger, for recharging the power mop, and an 8-ounce bottle of Hoover FloorMate Floor-to-Floor cleaning solution, which gently removes tough soil without leaving a residue. Lightweight at only 8 pounds, the portable mop can easily move from room to room. When not in use, the mop sits in its storage tray and its handle fold down for space-saving storage.


    Related Products
    • Eureka Quick Up Cordless 2 in 1, 96H Great Product! I purchased this product to help with the daily cleanup of pet hair on my tile floors. I researched several similar vacuums but this one seemed to have all that I needed. The price was right online reviews were good and it meet all my criteria ...Read the full

    • Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub Bagless Vacuum, FH40010B They Naysayers are Crazy OkaySo I bought this product today from Target not from Amazon.com and I want to begin by saying undisputably outstanding.I was hesitant to purchase this product because last year I made a huge mistake by buying Bissel's Flip It electronic ...Read the full

    • Hoover AH30265 Floor Mate 48-Ounce Multi-Floor Detergent Good cleaner This is a good cleaner with a nice scent. I use it on my ceramic tile floors in the kitchen and breakfast eating area. It worked fine and most importantly did NOT leave a sticky or slippery residue which is very important to my ...Read the full

    • Hoover 40303048 48-Ounce Floor-to-Floor Cleaner for FloorMate It just doesn't have a fresh clean scent It's ok. It's nice that it can switch from hard wood to tile. I just used this product for the first time since I finally finished using the bottle of Old English floor cleaner that came with the machine. I cleaned the ...Read the full

    • Hoover FloorMate Grout-Cleaning Solution, 16 Ounces, 40307016 THESE PRODUCTS WORK! Hoover Grout Cleaner made my 5 year old travertine grout lines look like newand trust me I have tried everything. I have natural stone so some uneven areas and I used the product with a grout brush not the Hoover Floor Mate machine which mises ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น