วันศุกร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Space BRS 5400ZG Vacuum Seal Storage Jumbo Not quite as advertised.


ITW Space Bag BRS-5400ZG Vacuum-Seal Storage Bag, Jumbo
  • Measures 35 by 48 inches
  • Creates 3 times more storage space; reusable year after year
  • Jumbo-size vacuum-seal bag for space-saving storage
  • Airtight and watertight seal protects against dirt, moisture, bugs, and odors
  • Sure-Zip slider closure system; remove air using vacuum cleaner
  • Poor These never stay airtight. When air enters they expand in size. Completely defeats the purpose and main selling point of the bags.
    These NEVER stay Sealed I have not had ANY luck with these things staying sealed. I have about 10 of them. They work for about 3 days then give up. I have even gone so far as to seal the zipper closng with packaging tape. No luck. Now I have all these bags I have to periodically revacuum every couple of months. I don't overfill them I underfill. Great Idea if they really worked. I'd be happy if it stayed sealed for 6months.
    Minus 10 If possible! Horrible waste of money! I was moving across country. Bought these for saving space. as advertised. They are horrible! Out of about 40 not even 10 stayed vaccuum sealed for longer than 2 days! I did them over and over and over. They tore VERY easily.
    Not durable I bought the space bag to pack bedding on trips to the beach. After just one trip the bag would not stay sealed. It turned out that the wrinkles introduced when the air was removed from the bag caused holes in the bag. I figured it was a fluke and bought another. It did the same thing after just one trip. It is a good idea and may work for static storage but not for traveling.
    Terrible product seller not to be blamed! The seller was great but the product is terrible. Although I put the bags in a very safe place linen closet they only worked the first time the air was suctioned out. Since then the bags have failed to work keeping the air out serving no purpose.
    Not quite as advertised. If you want to save space using space bags you may or may not. I guess it really depends on the lot you get. Sometimes no matter what you do the air leaks out. Sometimes not. Don't waste your money trying to find that one perfect bag.
    Love it! I ordered the space bags and they are great and easy to use. They store all of my blankets and comforters easily under the guest bed.
    Forget it! GeeI've been thinking what kind of idiot must I be that I can't get these to work then I read some reviews We had mice get in our house and I had to clean every dang drawer and shelf in the house. They were coming in under the dishwasher make sure the connections to yours are sealed properly. I bought about 30 space bags to plasticize everything I had in storage. Only 3 of the bags held the seal and remained airtight. Fortunately I have the space to use the bags anyway but I sure wish they would stay compacted. Another product that is a good idea but is cheaply executed. I would be happy to spend much more for a product that works the way this is advertised. In future I will use garbage bags with air removed as some reviewers have suggested. As these bags are currently made they are not worth the money.
    So far so good! I really need something like spacebag to keep my winter close under my bed and I felt kinda worried when I ordered the space bag because of the poor reviews. They arrived yesterday and I tried them. I have to admit that it didn't save that much space we saw on the commercial but I feel good about it cuz it did help condense my close and save me the money of buying storage boxes. There were people saying the bag got torn easily. In my opinion the bag doesn't really look tough enough to carry around with heavy clothes in it but it's good enough to serve as storage bags which help keep the clothes out of dust when stored anywhere in the house. Therefore if you are moving with these bags my suggestion is to put them in some box or suitcase to carry them around. There were also reviews saying the bag didn't stay vacuumed. I don't know about that since I just packed my clothes in yesterday and they still stay tight today. It didn't bother me even if the bags didn't stay vacuumed since it already helped me packed my clothes under the bed. As conclusion this product didn't match what the commercial said about it but it is still a good product and it worth the money I spent.
    Space Bages Do Not Work I purchased space bags to travel to Florida and 3 days later when I arrived all the seals had released. The zipper seal does not work. I even tried closing the bag with my fingers like a zip lock baggie and they still didn't work. I would never buy these bags again or suggest anyone else buy them.


    Measures 35 by 48 inches.Creates 3 times more storage space; reusable year after year.Jumbo-size vacuum-seal bag for space-saving storage.Airtight and watertight seal protects against dirt, moisture, bugs, and odors.Sure-Zip slider closure system; remove air using vacuum cleaner. Perfect for sweaters, jackets, blankets, pillows, and other bulky items, this jumbo-size vacuum-seal bag helps create up to three times more storage space in the closet or under the bed. To use, simply add the items to be stored, "zip" up the bag easily using the Sure-Zip slider, and remove the air that creates bulk using a household vacuum. The patented one-way valve works with any standard vacuum-cleaner hose. The bag not only compresses bulky items for more compact storage, but it also creates an airtight and watertight seal for protection against dirt, moisture, mildew, bugs, and odors. Made from multiple layers of polyethylene and nylon, the bag offers see-through visibility for finding items quickly, plus its durable design means it can be reused year after year. The jumbo size bag measures 35 by 48 inches and can hold two bedding sets and four pillows.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น