วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

BonaKemi WM710013348 Hardwood Floor Replaceable Cartridge A broken mop, but the product works wonderfully


BonaKemi WM710013348 Hardwood-Floor Spray Mop with Replaceable Cleaner Cartridge
  • Spray mop for cleaning hardwood and other sealed bare-floor surfaces
  • 28-3/4-ounce non-toxic cleaner cartridge with Greenguard formula
  • Machine-washable microfiber cleaning pad; no gummy or dulling residue
  • Measures approximately 4 by 15 by 30 inches
  • Hand trigger; ergonomic design and swiveling head; metal hanging hook
  • Great job easy minimal assembly! My local store never had this is stock so for free shipping I decided to buy on Amazon. All I had hoped for.
    DO NOT BUY THIS! If I could give this item 0 stars I would. Less than 2 months after buying this the handle broke and just flopped around loosely. I called Bona and they sent me a replacement. Guess what? The replacement one didn't work right out of the box!! I wish I'd paid attention to all the reviews that pointed out the exact same problem before I bought it. It really is a worthless product.
    A broken mop but the product works wonderfully I have mixed emotions about this. Like many others who have posted my trigger never really worked correctly and was more or less broken from the start. While that was disheartening to me I picked up a 32 oz Spray bottle when purchasing this mop and decided to give it a shot by hand. The spray/cleaner itself does a wonderful job on my floors and I couldn't be happier. What I would recommend to others is to buy the standard mop not the one that has the refillable cartridges and then buy the spray. You'll be extremely happy with the product and then you avoid spending an extra $20 for a mop that doesn't work correctly.
    Spray Mop Fell Apart! on second use. The cleaning solution works great on hard wood floors. I couldn't be more pleased. But the spray mop is terrible. Maybe I just got a defective one but the second time I used it the sprayer stopped spraying and then the long handle separated into 2 parts. We tried to reconnect them and they were broken. Maybe it was also a problem with the cleaning cartridge. The second time using it the cartridge began to suck in on itself making it really hard to spray. Either way I was very disappointed. My Dad has the simple mop and carries a squirt gun with him. IT's worked fine for two years. In this case simple is better.
    BonaKemi is great Im so glad I listened to the reviews on this product. I had been using murphys oil and then swiffer for over a year and realized this was the cause of why my floors were so slippery and had a buildup. I was actually damaging them every time I cleaned. The first time I used BonaKemi I saw an immediate difference. They are no longer slippery and have a natural shine. I love the washable pad too.
    Spray trigger doesn't work As many other reviewers even those who have given three stars or more to this product have pointed out the spray trigger on this mop doesn't work. There is either a design flaw or many of the mops are simply poorly manufactured. My husband who is handy took this apart and could not fix it. I wish I had spent more time reading the bad reviews because they all point toward the same issue. I've been ordering from Amazon for nearly 15 years now and this is the first time I've received a product that I can honestly say is a piece of junk. While others reviewers evidently have not had an issue with the spray trigger I would not recommend purchasing the mop here and taking that chance because getting a refund entails being able to take the mop apart harder to do than putting it together in the first place packaging it up and getting this very large box to a UPS store. Overall this product was a waste of time money and energy.
    Great product This product along with Bona's specific wax does an excellent job of maintaining my wood floors. I've tried most of the other brands but Bona stands out.
    Luv my BonaKemi This product rocks. I love the ease of having the solution at your fingertips. The only downside is that the cartridge needs to be refillable. I am going to do what other reviewers have done and punch a hole in the container and refill then plug with cork.
    Garbage Should have read the reviews. Trigger broken. Very difficult to disassemble. But I did. Sort of. On its way back to Amazon.
    Junk 3 broken ones. I have a friend who works for a flooring company This came highly recommended for cleaning wood floors. The only problem is the first one was very fragile and broke easily and the next two the company sent came broken. I've tried to contact the company through their website but they do not respond.


    Spray mop for cleaning hardwood and other sealed bare-floor surfaces.28-3/4-ounce non-toxic cleaner cartridge with Greenguard formula.Machine-washable microfiber cleaning pad; no gummy or dulling residue.Measures approximately 4 by 15 by 30 inches.Hand trigger; ergonomic design and swiveling head; metal hanging hook. A fast and professional way to bring hardwood flooring to a gleaming shine, this ingenious spray mop refreshes dining rooms, kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, and other living spaces with simple ease. The mop comes equipped with a 28-3/4-ounce non-toxic hardwood-floor cleaner cartridge, whose Greenguard-certified formula offers an environmentally responsible cleaning option while leaving behind no gummy or dulling residue often deposited by traditional waxes and cleaners. Even more, its machine-washable microfiber cleaning pad works effectively on dirt, dust, and other debris, with gentle fibers that won't scratch or damage hard-floor surfaces. Simply squeeze the mop's hand trigger to release its cleaning spray, then run the mop across a wood floor or other sealed hard surface. The unit's ergonomic design and swiveling head ensure comfortable use, while its wide cleaning path makes quick work of rooms both large and small. The unit also provides a metal hanging hook for handy storage in a broom closet or pantry. The spray mop measures approximately 4 by 15 by 30 inches.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น