วันศุกร์ที่ 2 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Swivel Cordless Floor Carpet Sweeper Waste of money, was returned after first use.


Handy sweeper Excellent sweeper for quick pickups. This is my 2nd one. The first one died after about 5 years even with a new battery. I keep it near the kitchen.
Waste of money was returned after first use. The only positive of this device it picked up dirt and dust but pushed away anything else including the main issue we had. Dog fur our dogs tend to shed ALOT and that is the reason we decided to try out this product after it was shipped we charged it for 8 hours as it specifies in the instructions and used the device the next day as I began using it I did notice the tray getting full. However there was only dirt from the dogs that brought it in from outside. I went to the office where the dogs sleep and noticed it was fanning away the pet hair before it even got near it we mainly have wood and tile floors and didn't work like it said. Also after assembling the sweeper we noticed the handle didn't feel secure to the sweeper itself. After using and returning this product I made the final decision to NEVER buy as seen on TV products again they are all disappointments and is only for suckers.
Fairly Worthless I've found this item to not be very effective. I used it on my bamboo hardwood kitchen floor and while it picks up some stuff in the middle it doesn't pick up anything on the edges. I have better luck with my Hoover portable canister.
Do Not Buy
Works Great Great value for the money! Very light weight and well designed. Very easy to use and helpful to get areas like behind the couch or under cupboard.
Makes my life easier I love this little sweeper. It is great on bare floors. I have two long haired dogs who track in a lot of mud and debris. I normally have to sweep 23 time a day. The broom kick up a lot of dust and it bothers my son who has allergies. This neat little sweeper is light weight easy to use and dump out and it gets the job done. I would buy it again.
Battery vacuum Product does as advertised. Arrived very quickly after order. That's about all I can write about this order. That's all I can say.
Swivel sweeper The SWIVEL SWEEPER is a handy sweeper for hard floors such as vinyl or laminate and hardwood but not quite powerful enough for carpet ok for low profile but charge will not last very long for carpet. The handle is very flimsy. The plastic top that covers the brushes had a crack in it when I recieved the sweeper. Overall it does what it is suppose to do as long as you handle it very carefully.
Great Item Received as promised. Great service. Works better than my older model. I would highly recommend this item to all. Go Amazon.
it is OK Love what the product is capable of doing but they do not last long. This is my 4th one in 6 years. Hair and carpets get tangled up in it and stops it. Then you have to cut/pull the hair and carpet out with scissors or this little tool they give you. Is a great alternative to dragging the vacum out but just do not count on it working for a long period of time.

  • Cordless Floor & Carpet Sweeper

  • Cordless Floor & Carpet Sweeper. As Seen On TV, The Original Swivel Sweeper G2, With Back Saving Elbow Joint & Touchless Dirt Tray, Great For Carpet, Tile, Tight Places, & Wood Floors, Runs Up To 45 Minutes On A Single Charge & Swivels 360 Degrees For Easy Maneuverability, 7.2V Cordless & Rechargeable.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น