วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Hamilton Beach 76500 Cordless Opener Disappointed and miss my Gizmo!!


Hamilton Beach 76500 Walk 'N Cut Cordless Can Opener
  • Shuts off automatically
  • Stores in drawer--only 3-3/4 inches in diameter
  • Opens any size can hands-free
  • Attach to can and it walks around can, opening it as it goes
  • Cordless and rechargeable
  • Just okay It doesn't seem to hold a charge very long. I leave it plugged in but after a few cans it already seems to be losing power. It works fine for me as I don't usually have a lot of cans to open.
    It does the job and looks like W.C. Fields..Seriously it does. I bought this thing to replace my B&D cordless Ergo that finally bit the bullet and they don't make that model anymore or I would have replaced it.I have fallen in love with cordless openers. I do not have a lot of counter space so a big plugin model was out of the question.I bought this one in hopes it would work as well as the B&D. It does the job as well as the B&D did if not better except for one point. It's a lot noisier. I don't mind this aspect since generally no one is trying to sleep when I'm cooking.Overall I would give it a 5 star but I'm knocking 1 star off for the noise. But I'm adding another star because it looks like W.C. Fields.
    Too hard for me Just packed this up to return. I got it because I have a bad hand & a manual opener was too hard to use. Well this is even worse. Even my husband struggled with it. You really have to press hard to get the blade to engage then it kept falling off the can.
    Disappointed and miss my Gizmo!! This can opener is extremely difficult to get onto the can to get started and then is extremely loud once I finally get it on there. I had the Black & Decker Gizmo that lasted 67 years and tried to purchase another but much to my dismay it was not available anymore. I would NOT recommend this item.
    Not worth your money This item broke before I got the message from Amazon to write a review. It got STUCK ON the can after using less than 2 weeks. Worked well to open first four cans but with difficulty getting it started. It is awkward. I had read this complaint in the reviews but didn't pay attention. Pay attention to the reviews or regret it like me.
    Disappointed Timely delivery but rechargable batteries won't hold a charge.. It'll open about 3/ 4 cans then completely dies.. The little lever is a bit awkward too. Once you get the hang of it it's not so bad.. But I'd have to say the most frustrating thing is it needs recharging after practicallly every use.. Kind of defeats the purpose of it being cordless don't ya think?? Also very irritated when it dies while in mid cut if you try to plug it in to finish it still won't work until its been charged again.. Be sure to have an alternative method available.
    2 ear plug opener This product works well but I suggest wearing ear plugs during use. The small size makes it easy to store.
    can opener This can opener is hard to get hooked up on the can. It works good after that. When it runs out of battery power it will not work with the cord plug in. You have to wait till its fully charged again to use it. I was making dinner and it ran out of juice and wouldnt work. I had to find a old hand can opener to finish making dinner. So I wouldnt really say it's very good.
    not worth it Just not worth it. Opening the box was easier than opening a can with this item. Save your money and get something else. It was sent back within an hour of it arriving.
    can opener An older person can not use. Do not recommend. I could not use it at all trashed it.


    Shuts off automatically.Stores in drawer--only 3-3/4 inches in diameter.Opens any size can hands-free.Attach to can and it walks around can, opening it as it goes.Cordless and rechargeable..


    Related Products
    • One Touch Can Opener See It In Action . . .
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Handy Can Opener Fabulous Kitchen tool for arthitic hands I received this opener as a gift. Having rhuematoid arthritis and the resulting stiff sore hands regularly I had tried several other auto openers like Handy Can. they all ended up in my 'learn it the hard way drawer'.This ...Read the full

    • EZ Off Jar Opener Independence & ease even in power outages No more asking those with strong hands to open things and it works even when the power goes out!I have a degenerative disorder that makes at times twisting even a door knob challenging. One of these jar openers came with our ...Read the full

    • Evriholder EasiTwist Jar Opener, Assorted Colors Best manual opener there is but price outrageous. I have bought many manual jar openers. This is the only one that really works. No slipping adjusting straining etc.So good I bought 3 for family members.But $10 ish??? You can get them at Walmart in the $3+ range. ...Read the full

    • Chef'n EzSqueeze One-Handed Can Opener, Black and Meringue Could be a little less messy to use I bought this can opener & it works great except it's a little on the messy side! When you use it make sure you are over a sink because the juices in the canned goods splatter out. Other than that it's ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น